Annual Scholarship to Study Mandarin in China
Graeme Wong from Southern Capital Partners in Wellington, contacted Holdings seeking applicants for an Annual Scholarship to Study Mandarin in China, with potential 3 month Internship with a log trader in China, estimated to the value of $NZD 20,000. This is sponsored by The China Forestry Group New Zealand and applications are now open for 2015.
Attached are the following:
1. Outline of Scholarship to Study Mandarin in China with Internship Opportunity 2015.
2. The China Forestry Group New Zealand Scholarship Application Form 2015 (Response is required by August 2014 for selection/short listing in September 2014)
Details of the Scholarship are as follows:
* The term will be for 1 year.
* You need to be self-sufficient as you are based in Shanghai.
* Applicants must be NZ citizens and hold a NZ passport.
* The first year will be the final year of study for the applicant who may be studying for any degree but preference will be given to those that wish to work in commerce and trade.
* Proficiency in a second language is advantageous (ie Maori, Mandarin).
This is an opportunity for our Rangitahi to study and live in Shanghai with internship opportunity.