Community Conservation Partnership Funding Round Open
The second CCPF funding round (2015/2016) opens on Monday 23 February 2015. Eligibility for the fund includes:
· Whanau, Hapu and Iwi groups
· Local, regional and national umbrella groups
· Community based organisations
· Private landholders and managers
This fund is available to support Community Conservation projects under the following criteria:
· Applicants have explored and developed any opportunities for collaboration and partnerships with others
· Conservation gains and projected milestones are clearly identified
· Applicants indicate how the project meets community aspirations and DOC priorities (i.e. there is a demonstrated need for the project)
· Applicants demonstrate they have the required capability to deliver it
· Applicants demonstrate project sustainability to meet their milestones
· Applicants show visibility of all funding sources for their project
Applications will be assessed in a two-stage process:
The first stage involves submitting a three page Expression of Interest form. Full details on how to submit an Expression of Interest will be made available once the fund opens to submissions on Monday next week. Expressions of Interest must be received by the Department no later than 5 pm on Thursday 2 April 2015.
For more information and the full eligibility/assessment criteria please see: http://www.doc.govt.nz/ccpf
There is also the Ministry for the Environment’s Te Mana o Te Wai fund. Information about the fund, criteria, and application forms can be found at: http://www.mfe.govt.nz/more/funding/te-mana-o-te-wai-fund . MfE can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com> with any questions about this fund.
027 838 5504.
Pou Tairangahau • Strategic Iwi Relations and Partnerships Manager •
Central North Island Region / Te Puku o Te Ika •
Department of Conservation
99 Sala St, PO Box 1146, Rotorua 3010
07 349 7424 I M'
0275 484 207 I VPN 6424
Conservation for prosperity Tiakina te taiao, kia puawai