Tuhourangi Ahurei Sun 14 June 2015
TUHOURANGI AHUREI SUN 14 JUNE 2015
Kia Pupū Ake a Tūhourangi
Tūhourangi – A Thriving and Vibrant People
Tūhourangi descendants are actively encouraged to come and participate at the second ever Tuhourangi Ahurei!
Ngā Kaupapa Matua:
- To celebrate Tūhourangitanga in a positive and empowering way.
- To encourage positive whānau/hapū participation.
- To strengthen our cultural inheritance by learning & performing the key tribal waiata, poi & haka handed down by our tūpuna
A performance bracket of Tūhourangi anthems for 2015 is:
Mōteatea: Kāore te aroha ki tōku kōkara
Waiata-ā-Ringa: Nau Mai
Poi: Noho Atu Noho Mai
Haka: Ringa Pakia
Waiata Tira: Āwhinatia
- Whakaeke & whakawātea items are optional and will be the choice of each performing group.
- Video footage of items will be available soon.
- Closing date for registrations: Friday 5 June 2015
- Registration Form available on Tuhourangi website
For more details contact Aneta Morgan - Ph:'
021 1892835 or email: firstname.lastname@example.orgAUHREI OFFICIAL REGISTRATION FORM 2015